The original 1901 Maine State Flag consisted of a pine tree, a symbol of New England and a North Star, a symbol of freedom. This design is based on one of the two known flags from the period that still exist.
- Made in U.S.A by skilled craftspeople
- 100% American made materials
- Works with 15 to 20 foot flag pole mount
- Durable Nylon fabric features vibrant design*
- Corrosion resistant brass grommets
* Please note that your screen display color (computer/phone) will vary slightly between devices. The tree is medium green. The star is dark blue. Tree trunk is dark brown. The flag field is pale tan.
Love the old man flag!
We’ve hung the main flag outside our home. I’ve always liked the design and it is a very good quality. My only concern is and it’s not with just yours is that the background when it’s wet looks somewhat dirty or dingy. I expect that background color is casting stone, but perhaps if it were a little lighter it may Show better. Just my opinion. Thank you for a good product John Miles.
1901 Maine Flag Review
OK, but the flag has not held up well. After two weeks of use in fairly light winds (5-10 mph) the ends began to fray. The order & shipping process were straightforward, and the item arrived very quickly. I did expect the flag to be a bit more robust considering it was going to be flown outside.
1901 flag and hats
All products great! Had some friends and relatives place orders after seeing mine. Also contacted house and senate representatives strongly suggesting that if we change state flag it should be the 1901 not that total piece of junk other 1. Will be ordering more! Thanks Tim
This flag is well done and looks great on a flag pole. Really happy with the product.
I purchased the Maine flag for my father for his birthday. He loves it and has it hanging proudly. Very happy with my purchase.